For an accurate sampling ISO 3171, API chapter 8.2 and IP part IV section 2 recommend the use of portable receivers as the most reliable solution to maintain the integrity of the collected sample at any times in the exact same representative state as in the pipeline.
SR-20 and SR-10 sample receivers are suitable for the storage and handling of the crude oil and refined product samples. They are designed to meet the needs for more accurate sub-sampling and sampling draw-off for water cut analysis when used in conjunction with the Laboratory Mixer.
- Closed system circulation avoids sample contact with the atmosphere thus preventing loss of light hydrocarbons and consequent density changes.
- High precision thermoregulated system for viscous sample allows the fluid mass to achieve thermal homogeneity and maintains the preset temperature values.
- Fully automatic system permits the operator to work on other laboratory tasks after setting the operation parameters for the mixer and starting the homogenization procedure.
- Reproducible samples improve the accuracy and precision of the results.
- The design criteria for our mixers incorporate international standards specifications.
The LM Mixers comply with the ISO 3171, IP part VI-2, and API 8-2 Standards